Monday 17 March 2014

Blacktown City Council Senior Environmental Officer Warns 'Mount Druitt Asian Seafood and Butcher Shop' Overflow Wastewater!

We have a positive response regarding discharge of water from Blacktown City Council, Senior Environmental Officer re overflow of wastewater from the Mount Druitt Asian Seafood and Butcher Shop:

"Hi John,

Thank you for your email.

I have spoken with the manager of the Butcher and Seafood shop today. I told them that they are not to allowed to discharge wastewater from the premises onto the footpath.

Should you see this problem again, please contact me, allow further action to be taken."


This in itself is a great result for Mount Druitt as I had a resident tell me that this wastewater overflow happens all the time! The problem here is people from the  community are afraid to complain to the relevant bodies or do not know how to complain or suggest in making improvements for the community.

I ask anyone that has any issues that you would like to raise to have fixed to  take pictures, place comments and sent it to an email to myself. 

Click here for original blog!

No comments: