Tuesday 17 June 2014

New Light Poles And Lights Requested Western End Of William Mason Reserve, Mount Druitt!

So, here we completed one more improvement for Mount Druitt and there are many more to come! People I speak too are inspirational! In fact, they are telling us what required!


One lady was so excited to meet myself, she advised that I was speaking to her husband and that I had got done the new foot
paths at Shennan Walk Way, Earl Street and around William Mason Reserve, Mount Druitt! When she mentioned this I had to think a bit about this and then it me, yes if I hadn't taken those photographs and published them on previous blogs, these areas would be behind the times. 

Time and time again people are saying that this should have been fixed up under previous Blacktown City Councils. Thank God this current Council is listening, responding and actioning, creating a sense of  more 'Community Pride'.



Any way this same lady asked if I could help her, with one big favor? I said I can try and here is the try: on the far right of this picture - she walks from a childcare center at Meacher Street Mount Druitt down into Methven Street Mount Druitt. Her issue is walking through the path way in William Mason Reserve (Western End), Mount Druitt is dark and dangerous. For the safety of the community, light poles should be place there, with immediate affect.

A night picture confirms all this. I'm sure any Council Officers and/or Councillors from Blacktown City Council walking along this path way at night, will feel the same safety as this lady does with her young child!

This is the area in the background in the daylight, that you can see from the previous photo, lights at night are required. You can plainly see it is in a public area!

No comments: