Wednesday 8 October 2014

Dr David Bissell Requests Interview: Mount Druitt Public Transport - Mobilty For Commuters - Between Home And Work - I Accepted!

A lot of people within  Mount Druitt, would not dream that Australian or State Government Researchers, would even think of asking anyone within our area to be asked or interviewed in relation to important research of commuting.


Last week, I was asked to take part in a confidential interview on commuting in Sydney, from my perspective. I was totally shocked, honored and overwhelmed to do this.


The interviewer is distinguished Dr David Bissell, a Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the Australian University. He is conducting a research project funded by the Australian Research Council that is looking at how journeys to and from work affect Sydneysiders on 'Mobility'.

On behalf of Mount Druitt community, I have provided the Dr. Bissell, the proper issues facing commuters within Mount Druitt as an overall basic picture. My discussion has been based on my last 5 years of personally, standing up for the community in relation to public transport.

Dr Bissell, is doing interviews this month up to 7th November 2014 and wishes  myself to provide his website for interested participants.



No comments: