Friday 31 October 2014

Christmas in Mount Druitt Is Around The Corner - But No Santa Claus Yet!

Last week, when I was passing the centre stage of Westfield Mount Druitt, I had seen some men commence the footings of the Christmas Tree set. I must admit they fooled myself as I wasn't thinking what they were doing (before these photos came up).

So now is when the commercial world (2months before Christmas) starts flogging Christmas sales, which sometimes are not Christmas sales being brainwashed into shoppers minds. Yet, purchasing Christmas gifts for  family and friends is great, I think it is an over-kill for introducing Christmas 2 months before the event. The centre stage is beautifully made up - I would like to see Westfield give to the young children - maybe small bags of lollies. So far, no Santa Clause to be seen - but I'm sure he will be seen soon!

NB: Christmas is celebrating the Mass of Christ Jesus's Birth day.


No comments: