Monday 22 February 2016

Endeavour Energy Community Advocate Chasing Up Sagging Power Poles and Leaning Power Pole!

Image result for endeavour energy logoEndeavour Energy are concerned that although an inspection has been done on sagging lines and leaning poles that the job hasn't been done yet! This is good customer service in relation to following up on  my reply as to when this job will be completed.  The lady is from customer 'Customer Advocacy', same as what I do, yet mine is with the entire community!

Here is the email:

Hi Mr Svoboda,
09:21 (13 hours ago)






My name is Jess and I work in customer advocacy for Endeavour Energy.

I am writing to let you know that I have been forwarded through your email in regards to the sagging power pole lines and leaning pole in William Mason Reserve. I can see in my system that a pre-site assessment was completed earlier in the month and has recommended heavy vehicle access is necessary. A work request has been successfully created so it may be the access requirements that have held the job up.

I will refer this on to the local depot for this area to enquire when the job is scheduled to go ahead. I will advise you when I have a response.

Thank you for taking the time to send in feedback and if you will to contact me please do so via email or on my direct line listed below.  

Kind regards,

Jessica Hall
Customer Resolution Provider
Customer Advocacy
Tel no: 02 8645 9848

Click here for previous post 

No comments: