Sunday 9 November 2014

Heading Home To Mount Druitt from Parramatta - Rock Thrower - What Cheeses Me Off!

On Friday afternoon, I was traveling home from Mount Druitt o Parramatta, when after  leaving Parramatta, a rock thrower near the North-West end  of Joseph Frank Park,  Doonside/Blacktown appeared to make a large noise by hitting the back top of the carriage I was in. Luckily, I was in front top and no one got injured. This cheeses me off!

Check out the crack/dent

In my personal opinion, we need to have police patrolling these areas as I do understand it is not the first time this has happened. I understand that you need to have numbers in the NSW Police force to do this but I also think the protection of endangering lives from young people that have no fear in endangering people's lives. I hope that t State Member of Mount Druitt will talk to his Blacktown State member counterpart and do something with co-operation of the NSW Minister Of Transport, placing politics aside.

No comments: