Sunday 30 November 2014

Update On Whalan Granny Flat - Vehcile On Foot Path On Sunday - Possible Fines!

Ever since I have lived in the area, cars were banned by Blacktown City Council, on pedestrian walkways and  footpaths. I believe there are fines Council can impose on the owner of the car, as I found it difficult to walk on the walkway myself.

I also thought that work could not take place on a Sunday, possibly noise pollution etc. Maybe  more fines from there, maybe the NSW Professional Building Board/ Blacktown City Council could look into these issues.

Back to the update granny flat - the granny flat will be so close to the walk way/foot path - close to rubbish been possibly thrown on the land and targeted at the building (I serious hope not!). If the pathway/ foot path was closed different story!




No comments: