Thursday 5 February 2015

The Other Day..... I Thought It Was Council Cleaning Footpaths - I Was Wrong!

The other day, I was walking along Earl Street, North Mount Druitt and there was fresh grass cuttings along the walkway. I first thought that Blacktown City Council  just cut the grass and then I noticed this young hard working man blowing the grass away on the left hand side of the street.

I interrupted him and asked him if he was from Blacktown City Council? His reply was, he was from Strata Management and he hopped over to my side the street started to blow off/away the grass cuttings. So I thought wrong!

Strata Managers, if managed very well, will ensure all properties within their strata are well maintained regularly, looking their best!

Let us know if you own a house under 'Strata Management' if public properties are well maintained or not!

No comments: