Monday 9 February 2015

Why I Love Mount Druitt - No Money Earnt From Blogging!

 
A community member asked myself the other day, as all community members have a right to ask myself, a funny question I wasn't prepared for. 'Do I receive income from blogging?'

For the record, I will set this straight to all the community members, who may think that the reason that I am publishing blogs is because I am receiving a financial benefit , called 'income'. I understand from people that read blogs, bloggers are known to get money from clicking onto blogs which have advertisements. 

So the answer is 'No, I do not use Google Adsence or any other form of internet income that can be obtained.' I am personally publishing for and on behalf of the community within and surrounding Mount Druitt. I am doing this for the ultimate benefit  of the community, using voluntary time, speaking to people, taking relevant pictures, to get the necessary community improvements that people will appreciate. Without these improvements, the community can not advance into the future.

The payment that I want and I always keep telling people of the community, is the people of Mount Druitt to be happy, proud of our area in a great way that we would promote more people to visit and even move into the area. I hope this makes the community more aware of what person I am and Why I love Mount Druitt

No comments: