Sunday 26 July 2015

City Council - Anit Graffiti Team - In Action!

This morning I was walking along William Mason Reserve, North Mount Druitt when I has seen graffiti tagging on a long wall of colourbond fence that faces the park. The words I could decipher I could not mention and repeat here.

I always think that the graffiti artists do not care about there own property. I met the Council offer in charge on the way back after 2 hours and found that the Blacktown City Council  response was so quick and the job was done so quick as well. This gentleman advised he had 10 people on 'community services' doing this job and he was responsible for  all the Mount Druitt area. It was by chance he was driving along today and spotted the fence. with full of graffiti.

He takes pictures and sends them to Blacktown City Council, he doesn't know what they do from here.

Here is the job done, just freshly painted! Well done! I was told some of the heavy graffiti is hard to come off.


No comments: